Work with us
Manager, Research Programs
- Manage RIAA’s leading responsible investment and sustainable finance research program
- Not-for-profit championing responsible investment
- Friendly, dynamic team with a great culture
The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) is looking for a highly organised and experienced research manager with a passion for responsible investment and sustainable finance, to manage the end to end delivery of RIAA’s research programs. This position can be based in either Melbourne or Sydney.
You will manage the full delivery of RIAA’s research program to ensure that the program is delivered to the highest standards. This includes setting the annual schedule of research outputs, recommending and managing research consultants and contracts, and promotion of research outputs, maximising impact through strong and concise written communications. This is a new position that will be critical to the continued success of RIAA’s well regarded research program.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the delivery of research projects within the responsible investment and sustainable finance area. As well as being an organised and effective project manager, and experienced at managing external contracts and contractors, you will understand how to communicate research outputs to maximise impact and reach.
You will have expertise in:
- Project managing multiple research programs simultaneously
- Managing contracts with external researchers, to meet agreed deadlines
- Drafting, editing and coordinating research publications
- Creating and writing content to maximise the impact of research outputs
Send us an application, including a cover letter, a statement addressing the selection criteria (of no more than two pages) and your CV. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 1st February 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Rayner on 0422 469 335.