Work with us
- Join our fast-growing Responsible Investment Certification Program
- Friendly, dynamic team with a great culture
- An opportunity to immerse yourself in responsible investment issues and the responsible investment sector
The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) is looking for an enthusiastic and details-focused responsible investment analyst to join the team of our growing Certification Program.
You will work with RIAA members to complete certification and ratings applications, complete assessments and present recommendations to the independent Certification Assessment Panel (CAP). This includes liaising with applicants, checking application information and undertaking due diligence of information included in applications. This is a great opportunity to develop comprehensive knowledge about responsible investment standards and best practice in the most topical area of investments globally.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about responsible and ethical investment, have a high level of detail and accuracy, who thrives in a busy environment with strict deadlines. You will be a great communicator, with experience engaging with stakeholders over telephone, video and email. You are keen to learn about all aspects of certification, standards and best practice.
You will have expertise in:
- Analysing data using Excel, Tableau or similar analytic tools
- Research and analysis, ideally in the responsible investment or finance sector
- Reviewing investor documentation (such as public disclosure statements, stewardship reports and mandates) and investment process documents (such as ESG scoring or index construction methodology)
Check out the position description below and send us an application, including a cover letter, CV and in no more than one page, tell us:
1. about your interest in responsible and ethical investment
2. how you have developed your research and analytical skills
3. about a time when your attention to detail has been necessary
4. about your experience in using Excel, Tableau or another program to gain insights from data
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm AEST on Monday 26 July 2021. Applications will be assessed as received, so we encourage early applications.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
RI Certification Standard
Publish date: August 2020