Work with us
Executive Manager, Membership and Engagement
- Executive position reporting to the CEO
- Not-for-profit championing responsible investment
- Friendly, dynamic team with a great culture
The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic engagement, business development and event executive with a passion for responsible investment, to lead RIAA’s membership and engagement portfolio.
You will lead RIAA’s annual conferences and events in Australia and New Zealand, deliver a membership growth and engagement strategy that will enable RIAA to engage, retain and grow our members, increase sponsorship of RIAA’s events and programs and oversee delivery of RIAA’s marketing and communications including to consumers. This is a new executive role that will be critical to the continued success of RIAA.
The ideal candidate will be a results-orientated leader who thrives on a fast-paced environment, has a passion for responsible investment, and a remarkable ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders. You will have a contemporary approach to engagement and marketing, and be prepared to roll your sleeves up to deliver innovative and successful conferences, member benefits and sponsorship. You will have expertise in:
- Leading high performing teams across a number of functions
- Setting the strategy and delivery for engagement and sponsorship across the organisation
- Leading member recruitment and retention
- Curating and delivering events in the responsible investment sector
- Building relationships and networks in the responsible investment sector
- Overseeing implementation of marketing and communication strategies
Check out the position description below and send us an application, including a cover letter, statement addressing the selection criteria (of no more than two pages) and a CV. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 24th August 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Rayner on 0422 469 335.