The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) champions responsible investing and a sustainable financial system in Australia and New Zealand.
RIAA is dedicated to ensuring capital is aligned with achieving a healthy society, environment and economy.
With over 350 members managing more than $9 trillion in assets globally, RIAA is the largest and most active network of people and organisations engaged in responsible, ethical and impact investing across Australia and New Zealand. Our membership includes super funds, fund managers, banks, consultants, researchers, brokers, impact investors, property managers, trusts, foundations, faith-based groups, financial advisers and individuals.
RIAA achieves its mission through:
- Providing a strong voice for responsible investors in the region, including influencing policy and regulation to support long-term responsible investment and sustainable capital markets;
- Delivering tools for investors and consumers to better understand and navigate towards responsible investment products and advice, including running the world’s first and longest running fund Certification Program, and the online consumer tool Responsible Returns;
- Supporting continuous improvement in responsible investment practice among members and the broader industry through education, benchmarking and promotion of best practice and innovation;
- Acting as a hub for our members, the broader industry and stakeholders to build capacity, knowledge and collective impact; and
- Being a trusted source of information about responsible investment.
By joining RIAA, members of our organisation commit to support RIAA to deliver on the mission, beliefs and objectives of the Association as set out in RIAA’s Constitution and as operationalised in the RIAA Strategy.