The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) is an active network of over 240 members who manage more than $9 trillion in assets globally, including super funds, fund managers, consultants, researchers, brokers, impact investors, property managers, community banks, community trusts, faith-based groups, financial advisers and individuals across Australia and New Zealand.
RIAA’s mission is to promote, advocate for, and support approaches to responsible investment that align capital with achieving a healthy and sustainable society, environment and economy.
RIAA does this through:
- Providing a strong voice for responsible investors in the region, including by influencing policy and regulation to support long-term responsible investment and sustainable capital markets;
- Delivering tools for investors and the broader community to better understand and navigate towards responsible investment products and advice;
- Supporting continuous improvement in responsible investment practice among members and the broader industry through education, benchmarking and promotion of best practice and innovation;
- Acting as a hub for our members, the broader industry and stakeholders to build capacity, knowledge and collective impact;
- Being a trusted source of information about responsible investment with a strong reputation for accuracy and integrity.
By joining RIAA, members of our organisation commit to support RIAA to deliver on the mission, beliefs and objects of the Association as set out in RIAA’s Constitution and as operationalised in the RIAA Strategy.