The Certification Assessment Panel (CAP) is a delegate of the RIAA Board and is responsible for the administration of the Responsible Investment Certification Program.The CAP is responsible for the approval of all certified products and advisors across all categories of the RI Certification Program. The CAP meets monthly to deliberate and assess the certification applications that are provided by the RIAA Certification Team. The CAP comprises members of the RIAA Board (the Board) and independent members, selected by the Board for their skills, knowledge and experience in:
– Responsible investing and/or ESG integration
– Quality systems and processes
– Professional standards and behaviours
– Legal and regulatory aspects of investing
– The investment value chain, including retail.