Responsible Investment Methodology
DNR Capital’s Socially Responsible portfolio avoids investment in companies that are judged to have a direct involvement in pornography, gambling, armaments and tobacco. We form a judgment as to whether or not the activity in question forms a direct or core part of the business. By “direct” or “core” we mean that the company is involved in the manufacture, supply or distribution of the product or the provision of the service.
- Direct – Production, distribution and sale of pornography as a core business
- Indirect – Supply of pornography not part of core business (eg Newsagency)
- Direct – Core business of owning or operating a gaming related business or manufacture and supply of gaming equipment and systems.
- Indirect – Servicing gaming equipment and systems or owning/operating a gaming-related business such as a non-core activity.
- Direct – Supply and distribution of weapons components to Defence Forces or any other business/individual.
- Indirect – Manufacture or sale of non-weapon equipment, infrastructure, IT, communication services, transport or logistics or maintenance services to Defence Forces etc.
- Direct – Manufacture and distribution of tobacco-related products.
- Indirect – Sale of tobacco-related products as a non-core business or Packaging of tobacco-related products as a non-core business.
DISCLAIMER: This information has been prepared by RIAA based on material provided by the applicant. While it is provided to assist you in finding a fund manager, RIAA does not endorse or recommend any particular firm or fund manager to the public. Although RIAA attempts to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, it makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to whether the information provided is accurate, complete or up-to-date. The information provided in this report is general in nature and its brevity could lead to misrepresentation. It is not intended to be advice and could be subject to change. No responsibility can be accepted for those who act on its contents without obtaining specific advice from an adviser.