Responsible investment has reached a tipping point, becoming the benchmark for leading investment practice and in the process redefining the investment landscape.
With billions set to flow into responsible, ethical and impact investments over the coming 3-5 years, attending this year’s event will be essential for those managing money on behalf of clients, members and other beneficiaries.
So where to from here?
This year’s event will focus on the essential knowledge and expertise you and your organisations need to thrive in a world where members and clients demand a responsible investment approach to their savings, investments and banking.
- CEO update from NZX listed CEO
- Consumer panel providing insights into rapidly developing consumer trends
- Insights from leading responsible investors across the full set of responsible investment tools in the tool kit
- A deep dive into the ways responsible investors are responding to climate change risks, going well beyond divestment to the full suite of RI tools.
- Adviser session with experts discussing how to incorporate RI and ethical advice into your practice
- The regulatory developments and responsible investing – latest updates in the NZ market and their relevance to responsible investors
- Impact investing and the sustainable development goals – can capital be put to work to drive social and environmental impact, with a look at developments in NZ