The Impact Investment Forum is focused on growing awareness and knowledge of impact investing; building the capacity of impact investing advisers and practitioners; broadening networks; and influencing policy in support of impact investing, in order to achieve greater scale, effectiveness and efficiency in impact investing in Australia and New Zealand.
- Events: bespoke events, roundtables and panel discussions for the whole RIAA membership and in partnership with other key organisations; content development for the RIAA conferences; and collaboration with the Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific
- Research: industry research that unpacks the demand for impact investing as well as reports on the performance of Australian impact investment products, including the Benchmarking Impact report (biennially) and Impact Investor Survey (biennially)
- Field Trip: RIAA’s annual Investor Field Trip is shaped around impact investing, with a two day study tour from Sydney and Melbourne.
- Communications: communications and outreach with the Forum group, broader RIAA membership, and wider audiences with an interest in impact investing. This includes educational materials, thought leadership, conference presentations, case studies and media engagement.
- Policy: building impact investment policy into RIAA Policy Platform for prosecuting with government and other stakeholders
RIAA’s Impact Investment Forum is accessible to all RIAA members.
- If you are already a member of RIAA, email the Impact Investment Forum Program Manager, to register your interest in the Forum.
- If you are not yet a member of RIAA, learn more about becoming a member.
- If you are not a member of RIAA, but keen to hear more about the Forum, please email the Impact Investment Forum Program Manager.