2015 could go down as the biggest year yet for responsible investment.
The attention focused on the industry has rapidly increased, member apathy has started a rapid decline, ESG and ethics are expanding across products, asset classes and rapidly into private wealth markets, whilst expectations of consumers are rising seeking both strong returns and a positive impact from their retirement savings.
It is increasingly the expectation of global asset owners and regulators that responsible investment is the benchmark of good investment practice and whilst the majority of Australians now expect their investments do no harm as a minimum. This comes at a time when we are seeing increasing textbook examples of how ESG factors are core to understanding company valuations.
This is a complex and changing world to navigate, where more capital is shifting into responsible investments than ever before, which is why you don’t want to miss this year’s Responsible Investment Conference:
- Be informed about the latest developments in Responsible investing
- Better understand the rise of the engaged consumer and how to meet their expectations
- Get insights that will help you navigate the complexities of this rapidly changing market
- Learn about key ESG and ethical issues and themes impacting ASX companies
- Hear about the policies that are needed to shape long term, responsible financial markets
- Find out where the opportunities lie for driving new business for those offering RI products and advice
If you’re a superfund or asset manager, in private wealth or financial planning, if you’re looking to invest as a not for profit or charity, if you invest ethically or look at ESG as core driver of value, then this year’s program will have plenty for you. Make sure you’re at this largest annual gathering of the Responsible Investment industry in our region this November in Sydney.